On that spring day in 2015, when businessman and real estate titan Donald Trump came down the escalator with wife Melania at his eponymously named tower in midtown Manhattan and announced his candidacy for the presidency of the United States, very few believed that this man with no experience in politics could ever deliver on his promises of creating millions of jobs, spurring our struggling economy or building a wall on our southern border, among many other things.
Despite the odds being stacked against him throughout the 2016 presidential race and the bevy of pundits writing him off as a publicity seeking entrepreneur with a nefarious agenda, President Trump not only managed to boldly defy the odds and become our nation’s 45th president, but has proven that he has it within his ability to fulfill his campaign slogan of “Make America Great Again.”
For the last four years, President Trump has been the whipping boy of the left-liberal fake news media and their cohorts in the Democratic party. From the get-go, egregious lies and gross distortions were disseminated about the president, with many historians commenting on the fact that no other president in modern history has been treated with such palpable animus as he.
Yes, President Trump promised the American people that he would drain the swamp; that he would aggressively weed out political graft and corruption at its core and would restore a sense of accountability to American politics. This is precisely why the high command at the Democratic party along with their lackeys in the media have chosen to take directives from the circumspect characters in the “Deep State” in order to derail Trump and ultimately oust him from office.
Nonetheless, President Trump vigilantly forged ahead with the steadfast objective of fulfilling the promises he made to the American people and that is exactly what he has accomplished.
For the Jewish people in particular, it is beyond noteworthy to mention that no other president in the history of this nation has done more to support and protect us both in the United States and in Israel.
Let’s not forget that every previous administration dating back to Bill Clinton has promised that the United States would move their embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, the eternal capital of the Jewish people. Not only did President Trump do it, but he accomplished it despite the fact that world leaders were ballistic over this move and importuned him not to go ahead with this purportedly controversial gesture of solidarity with our cherished ally, Israel. So, Trump not only swam against the tide on this, but also granted complete Israeli sovereignty on the Golan Heights, as he faced intense political backlash in the process.
For all intents and purposes, Israel does not enjoy bi-partisan support in Congress anymore. Those halcyon days have morphed into an anachronism of sorts, with a hostile Democratic party replacing it. Such new age socialists and rabid Jew haters as Rep. Ilhan Omar, Rep. Rashida Tlaib and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez have now radically transformed the party, while other senior members of Congress such as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi are not only giving their imprimatur to the vehemently anti-Israel agenda of the aforementioned members of the squad but are actively supporting them with every ounce of her energy.
The recent historic peace accord between Israel, the UAE, Bahrain and the détente between the Jewish state and Saudi Arabia was laboriously carved out by the tireless work of the Trump administration’s chief Middle East negotiators and brilliant strategists who have a firm grasp of the geo-political climate in that neighborhood of the world. Trump’s stated desire when he ran for president in 2016 was to bring about a long standing and enduring peace in the region and he has done just that with the indispensable help from senior advisor Jared Kushner and his assistant Avi Berkowitz.
Yes, it is true that Trump has accomplished what no other president could do in terms of creating peace between Israel and her Arab neighbors but that is exactly what Trump did and that is also why the media chose to not shine the spotlight on him as a genuine and innovative peace maker. Hopefully, the Nobel prize committee will stand up, take notice and acknowledge the international nominations that having been proffered for the president to be considered as the recipient of this august prize.
On yet another note, let’s not forget that President Trump chose to grant clemency to Shalom Rubashkin, an Orthodox Jewish man, who received an outrageously harsh prison sentence for a minor legal infraction. As a prominent member of his Orthodox Jewish community in Brooklyn, Rubashkin was sentenced to almost 30 years in jail because of the ruling of a blatantly anti-Semitic judge. President Trump made it his business to look into this case and with the stroke of a pen, took it upon himself to rectify this travesty of justice.
And let’s also not forget the scourge of anti-Semitism that has tragically become an endemic part of our existence as a people. It was President Trump who not only acknowledged the dramatic uptick in Jew hated but actually took intrepid measures to substantively address it.
As he said in December of 2019, “My administration is committed to combating the rise of anti-Semitism and anti-Semitic incidents in the United States and around the world. Anti-Semitic incidents have increased since 2013, and students, in particular, continue to face anti-Semitic harassment in schools and on university and college campuses.”
By invoking Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, and national origin in programs and activities receiving Federal financial assistance, President Trump was able to protect pro-Israel students on college campuses from constant threats, harassment and violence from Palestinian student groups. While Title VI does not cover discrimination based on religion, individuals who face discrimination on the basis of race, color, or national origin do not lose protection under Title VI for also being a member of a group that shares common religious practices. Discrimination against Jews may give rise to a Title VI violation when the discrimination is based on an individual’s race, color, or national origin.
Trump said: “It shall be the policy of the executive branch to enforce Title VI against prohibited forms of discrimination rooted in anti-Semitism as vigorously as against all other forms of discrimination prohibited by Title VI.”
On paramount issues that affect all Americans, let’s pay particular attention to what Trump has accomplished in these last four years.
As to the unprecedented economic growth that this country has seen until the onslaught of the China virus served to derail it, it would be wise to review what President Trump has done and what he continues to do on a daily basis to revitalize and breathe fresh life into our economy.
Since the day he took office in January of 2017, Trump has created almost 4 million jobs with more Americans now employed than ever recorded before in our history. The president has created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs and these jobs are growing at the fastest rate in more than three decades.
Prior to the emergence of the China virus, new unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low and median household income had hit the highest level ever recorded.
African-American unemployment had achieved the lowest rate ever recorded while Hispanic-American unemployment was at the lowest rate ever recorded and Asian-American unemployment had achieved the lowest rate ever recorded. Women’s unemployment reached the lowest rate in 65 years and youth unemployment had hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century. Veterans’ unemployment also reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
President Trump also signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone. As a result of his tax bill, small businesses have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
Other accomplishments of President Trump include:
- Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
- Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
- Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
- Record number of regulations eliminated.
- Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
- Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
- Provided more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
- The FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. Many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
- The reformation of the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
- Secured $6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
- Reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during his first year in office.
- Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
- Increased coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production reaching an all-time high.
- United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
- Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
- Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
- Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
- NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
- Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
- Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
- Confirmed Supreme Court Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh and nominated Amy Coney Barrett for the bench.
- Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
- Protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
- Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
- Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA.
- Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
- Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
- Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
- Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
- Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
The time for action is now! The time to make your voice count in the most consequential election of our lifetimes! The time is now to vote to save our country from socialist tyranny!
Vote for freedom! Vote for justice! Vote for democracy and individual liberties! Vote for the only candidate who has proven that he can lead this country into a new era with strength, dignity and respect for the values that we hold so dear!!
On November 3rd, re-elect President Trump!