We Are All Jews Here
We need to pay homage to a soldier who defined bravery for all of us. In ‘’We Are All Jews Here”, Lee Habeeb, writes, “Courage,” Aristotle wrote, “is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees the others.” And courage is precisely what was on display in a German prison camp over seven decades ago, when one brave American soldier did the unthinkable: Staring down the barrel of his Nazi captor’s pistol, he refused to identify which of his fellow prisoners of war were Jewish. His act of defiance would save nearly 200 Jews and earn him, posthumously, the Righteous Among Nations Award. Only five Americans have earned the distinction. Only one was a soldier. His name was Master Sergeant Roderick “Roddie” Edmonds…”
Today, acts of courage are being replaced by the Brown Shirt thuggery of attacks on Jews in our streets. We witnessed, in Los Angeles: “several cars stopped, men got out, began running toward the tables and asking “Who’s Jewish?”; some people from the caravan threw bottles and chanted “death to Jews” and “free Palestine.”
In NYC, yet another Jew hate beating sends Jewish man to the hospital. Lee Kern, “Tell me anti Zionism is not anti-Semitism. I dare you…“There is a pogrom against Jews taking place – perpetrated by a cult of anti-Semitism within Palestinian advocacy – and whose anti-Semitic narratives are being adopted by the media, celebrities, social justice movements.”
We all recall with horror, Entebbe, 1976, “The flight was en route from Tel Aviv to Paris where four hijackers slipped on board, it was commandeered and diverted to Entebbe. The four hijackers were joined by several others there. Separating out Jewish passengers, both Israeli citizens and non-Israelis, after removing all passengers and crew from the plane, the hijackers freed 148 non-Jews over the course of several days and kept about 100 Jewish passengers and crew members, threatening to kill them if their demands were not met.”
It is time for everyone to stand up and say “We Are All Jews Here.” Every town hall, Congress, every place of government, every mayor, governor, President Biden, every place where people gather, every house of worship, every mosque, church, it is time for all to stand up and say “We are all Jews here.” This is not about Israel. How many dead Jews will it take for the world to stand up and say “We are all Jews here.”
J’Accuse! (I Accuse!)
On January 13, we celebrated the 125th anniversary of the famous 1898 letter, “J’Accuse…!” (“I Accuse…!”), first published in the French newspaper L’Aurore. This was French novelist Emile Zola’s open letter to the president of the French Republic in defense of Captain Alfred Dreyfus, a Jewish officer in the French army. He was falsely accused of treason by his anti-Semitic superiors. Dreyfus was court-marshaled and imprisoned, but Zola-led protests cleared Dreyfus of all wrongdoing and the army reinstated him. In honor of the heroism of Zola in defending Dreyfus, and on behalf of Save the West, I thought it was a good time to identify and accuse the key forces behind the rapidly rising anti-Semitism and other forms of racism and discrimination in our own time.
- I accuse the federal, state, and local governments of not sufficiently protecting Jews and Christians from hate crimes.
- I accuse the federal government of censoring Americans by colluding with social media companies to silence Americans, thereby ignoring its responsibility to protect freedom of speech.
- I accuse the federal government of failing to protect all Americans from the existential threat of Iranian nuclear weapons.
- I accuse the federal government of not protecting the Jews in Israel and the Sunni Muslims in the Arab states from the existential threat of Iran’s nuclear weapons.
- I accuse the US military and its political superiors of degrading the readiness of our armed forces by mandating racist critical race theory, instead of proper field training.
- I accuse the federal government of being systemically anti-Christian by witnessing Christians being assaulted throughout the Middle East and Africa, and doing nothing to help them.
- I accuse the federal government of ignoring the 1823 Monroe Doctrine, which was designed to protect Latin American from our mutual enemies such as China, Russia, and Iran.
- I accuse the federal government of complicity with rising anti-Semitism on university campuses, which could be curbed by denying federal funds and/or withdrawing federal tax-exempt status.
It is time for Americans to demand that the U.S. Federal and State governments respect the Constitution and the rule of law!
At Odds with the “Trumpy” from Arizona
Let me be another to chime in on the writings of Ginette Weiner, the Trumpy from Arizona. In her vicious letter of January 20th, she lambastes Bill, Hillary an throws in Columbia University President Lee Bollinger, as well, accusing them of: “…individual and collective self-serving lack of ethics, morally bankrupt judgment, and allowing the bigotry of the mob to dictate their speech and actions.” All they did was follow their own instincts and persuasions, which is permitted under our system of laws. Did they break any? Were they guilty of illegal activities or actions? Not at all. We may not agree with one another but we should respect the actions, words and deeds of our adversaries as they do for our own.
The Indifference of Illegal Immigrants
The news this past week has been horrendous for most of the citizens of the U.S and I must say that not one of the millions of illegals now living among us, at our expense, gives a damn. Inflation is rising at records lengths, interest rates are soaring, rentals are going through the roof, medical costs are at an all time high and just who is going to pick up the bill? These people who broke the law have no burden to carry. They just get handouts from the Biden regime and go on living having the rest of us scurrying about trying to make ends meet.
I don’t see any interest on the part of the mainstream media to bring this to the attention of our legislators, local and federal. Throw into the pot the rising layoffs of working class citizens and you have a recession of the highest level threatening the nation. Who is doing anything about it? Who is worrying about the future? Surely not the millions of illegals who are living on our dime. I’m concerned about the future. Is anyone else with me?