(TJV NEWS.COM) Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s new book on Dr. Anthony Fauci makes one of the most shocking and outrageous claims about the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the Chief Medical Advisor to the President yet.
According to RFK Jr.
FAUCI KILLED 85 KIDS, FORCING THEM TO TEST OUT CHEMO DRUGS AGAINST THEIR WILL, CUTTING THEM TO INSTALL FEEDING TUBES WHEN THEY RESISTED.
KENNEDY ALLEGES FAUCI USED ORPHAN KIDS AS CHEAP TESTERS FOR CHEMO TREATMENTS AND HARSH AIDS DRUGS LIKE AZT
Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. is a well-known American environmental lawyer, author, and global pharmaceutical industry watchdog activist.
Kennedy is the son of former U.S. Senator Robert F. Kennedy and a nephew of President John F. Kennedy, both of who were assassinated.
These extreme claims are the subject of a new book by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., called “The Real Anthony Fauci.”(LINK TO AMAZON BOOK PAGE) In Chapter 7, the Kennedy heir lays out “NIAID’s Barbaric and Illegal Experiments on Children”
An excerpt below from Kennedy’s explosive book describing Fauci’s medical experiments on children:
- Fauci tested harsh chemotherapy drugs on orphan children in order to determine its use for AIDS treatments in the 1980s
- Fauci got control of foster homes in 7 states
- Children were tortured to death
- Children were denied guardians and any kind of legal protector
- Children who refused to take Fauci’s drugs had feeding tubes installed so drug companies could administer the drugs even when the kids fought back
- Most of the children did not have HIV/AIDS, they were just used as “guinea pigs” to see if they could survive the harsh drug regimen
- At least 85 kids died as part of these experiments
RFK JR. has gone on several podcasts and radio programs over the past several weeks speaking in length about these alleged atrocities.
Fauci has been making his rounds on news outlets, and thus far, while reporters have asked about the “gain of function” controversy, and his spat with Senator Cruz and Senator Rand Paul, no reporter has mentioned RFK JR.’s allegations.