78.2 F
New York
Thursday, May 23, 2024

Is Dominion Voting Systems Connected to CCP Money?

Related Articles


Must read

The parent company of Dominion Voting Systems allegedly received $400 million in October 2020 from UBS Securities is a Swiss investment bank a bank heavily tied to the Chinese Government

An investigation into SEC filings has revealed that the firm which owns Dominion Voting Systems received $400 million dollars from a Swiss bank with close links to the Chinese government less than a month before the election, according to Gateway Pundit and also reported by Summit News.

Dominion Voting Systems operates voting machines in 28 states and has been accused by President Trump and his supporters of being involved in deleting millions of votes for Trump in addition to switching votes to Biden on election night.

“On Oct 8, 2020, Staple Street Capital filed SEC Form D offerings and sales amount of $400,000,000 with the Sales Compensation Recipient identified as UBS Securities,” states the investigation, which also notes that another payment of $200,000,000 was received in December 2014.

UBS Securities is a Swiss investment bank that owns 24.99% of UBS Securities Co LTD, a Chinese Investment Bank. The remaining 75% of UBS Securities CO LTD is owned by the Chinese government,” states the report.

The overall owners of UBS Securities Co LTD are;

– Beijing Guoxiang (33%)  A Chinese State-Owned Asset
– UBS (24.99%)
– Guangdong Comm. Group [zh] (14.01%)-  100% stakeholder is the Guangdong Provincial Government.
– China Guodian (14%)  state-owned enterprise
– COFCO Group (14%)  a state-owned enterprise under the direct supervision of the SASAC ( The State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council, a special commission of the People’s Republic of China, directly under the State Council. )

It is not known if  State Street Capital received the $400 million in Chinese connected UBS funding specifically for Dominion or not, so you can not draw conclusions that CCP funding is directly tied to Dominion Voting Systems, however, this is very interesting and worth looking further into

You can see the SEC  documents here: 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5


balance of natureDonate

Latest article

- Advertisement -