Ski resorts across the Pocono Mountains are embracing the freshly fallen snow and frigid temperatures as they gear up for the 2020-2021 season. Blue Mountain Resort and Jack Frost Mountain opened last Friday, while the other resorts plan to open this weekend with the following tentative schedule:
- Big Boulder – December 18, 2020
- Blue Mountain Resort – December 11, 2020
- Camelback Mountain – December 18, 2020
- Jack Frost Mountain – December 11, 2020
- Shawnee Mountain Ski Area – December 18, 2020
- Ski Big Bear at Masthope Mountain – December 19, 2020
Please note the above dates are for skiing and snowboarding. Opening dates for snowtubing may differ. Before traveling, call or check each ski resort’s website for individual protocols and requirements.
Click here to check out what’s new at each resort and what COVID-19 precautions are in place this season. Before heading out, review these best practices from the Ski Well, Be Well initiative.
For the most up-to-date information regarding opening dates and snow conditions, visit the Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau’s Snow Conditions page. Before hitting the mountain for skiing, snowboarding or snowtubing, check out our live cameras showing real-time action on your favorite slopes.