Project Veritas has released the results of an investigation into alleged ballot harvesting by supporters of Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar in Minnesota, a key swing state in the 2020 presidential election.
Video footage captured by Project Veritas shows an operative, Liban Mohamed, bragging about collecting hundreds of ballots.
The video also includes testimony from a whistleblower, Omar Jamal, who called Rep. Omar’s alleged ballot harvesting an “open secret” and also discussed an alleged cash-for-votes scheme organized by staffers of Rep. Omar.
“She [Ilhan Omar] will do anything that she can do to get elected and she [Ilhan Omar] has hundreds of people on the streets doing that,” said Jamal.
The bombshell report is below
Omar recently won her primary challenge.
Meanwhile, stories about voter fraud stemming from mail in ballots continue to pour in across America. Most reports by main stream media, when discussing President Trump’s accusations of voter fraud will still include the phrase “there is no evidence to Trump’s claims”, even though people have actually been indicted with felony charges related to ballot harvesting and fraud.
Essentially, these crimes are reported by the media in stories which are not widely publicized, while telling the public simultaneously that mail in ballot fraud is a “conspiracy theory” Trump is pushing.
The office of Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced 134 felony charges were filed against Gregg County Commissioner Shannon Brown and three co-defendants in connection to an alleged vote harvesting scheme involving a Democratic primary in 2018.
According to Paxton’s office, Brown and others targeted “young, able-bodied” voters to cast ballots by mail by fraudulently claiming the voters were “disabled,” in most cases without the voters’ knowledge or consent. The indictments claim this was done to increase the pool of ballots needed to swing the race in Brown’s favor, ABC13 Texas reported.
President Trump in a press conference referenced multiple instances of voter fraud. Many of these stories were reported by national news services such as AP.
However when broadcast journalism reports on this issue, they will still misinform the public and lie to your face by continuing to claim that Trump is inventing the accusations. The way broadcast media deceives the viewer is astonishing.
- In Brooklyn, 25 percent of mail-in ballots were ruled invalid during the June Democrat primary.
- In a New Jersey special election, nearly 20 percent of the ballots were thrown out, and four people are being prosecuted for fraud.
- In a Florida primary, more than 35,000 mail-in ballots were rejected, and over 100,000 ballots were rejected in California.
- In Pennsylvania’s primary, half of the counties were still counting ballots a week after the election.
- The story of discarded military ballots discovered in Pennsylvania, many of them were cast for Trump.
- Reports in Wisconsin of three trays of mail containing absentee ballots were found in a ditch.
- In North Carolina, voters reported receiving two ballots in the mail.