Viewers in Manhattan, parts of Brooklyn and Queens, the Hudson Valley, and parts of northern New Jersey, can now watch The Israeli Network on Channel 529.
The Israeli Network is the only 24-hour-a-day Hebrew-language TV channel featuring varied Israeli TV programs broadcast to viewers in the U.S. The Network highlights selected shows from Israel’s leading stations, including Channel One, Channel Two, Sports Channels and Hop TV for kids as well as showcasing educational and cultural programs about Israel and the Israeli culture. The children’s programs offer an opportunity to help kids learn about the Israeli and Jewish cultures.
The Israeli Network broadcasts programs in Hebrew with English subtitles, including a subtitled daily news edition and Jewish-related programs. For the first time, viewers outside of Israel can watch a wide range of television content, produced in Israel—yet now in English.
Here is just a sample of the comedies, dramas, sports, news, reality TV, and religious programming:
- Israeli TV 2 and Channel 10 News –Daily and weekly news programs as well as breaking news when events warrant.
- Maccabi Tel Aviv basketball and Israeli soccer –Broadcasts of games played by Maccabi Tel Aviv and other teams throughout the world.
- Eretz Nehederet – Israel’s comedy satire show that takes on national and international news, politics, celebrities, and more.
- A Star is Born (Kochav Nolad) – The Israeli version of “American Idol” which brings the best Israeli singers to the national stage.
- Strictly Come Dancing – In this reality show, Israeli celebrities are paired with professional dancers. The pairs compete against each other until one is left.
- Welcoming the Shabbat with Dov Elboim – Dov Elboim and a guest talk about the weekly Torah portion that is read in synagogues on Saturdays.
For more information, contact Time Warner Cable sales and customer service at 800-892-2253 or visit the company’s website.