Date & Time: Sunday, June 3, From 8:30 – 11:00 AM
Location: The Roosevelt Hotel, Grand Ballroom
Madison Avenue at 45th Street, NYC
For reservations, e-mail to [email protected]
- The Honorable Janet Napolitano; Secretary, Department of Homeland Security
- The Honorable Jerome Hauer; Commissioner, New York State Division of Homeland Security
- The Honorable Jack M. Martins; New York State Senate
- The Honorable Charles D. Lavine; New York State Assembly
- The Honorable Joan L. Millman; New York State Assembly
- The Honorable Margaret Chin; New York City Council
- The Honorable Robert Jackson; New York City Council
- The Honorable Mark Weprin; New York City Council
- Jewish Communal Fund
- Abby Jo Sigal; Vice President and Market Leader, Enterprise Community Partners
- Louise Greilsheimer; Former UJA-Federation’s Vice President for Agency and External Relations.
- Robin Mehl; Co-Chair of Met Council’s 2011 Food for Life Event
- Russell Freyman; Strategic Partner Lead, Publisher Solutions at Google
- Rachel Jonas; Met Council Board Observer
- Debbie Hes, Director of JCC of Washington Heights-Inwood
Event is underwritten by the James S. and Merryl H. Tisch Foundation.
About: Met Council is one of New York’s largest human service agencies, providing more than 100,000 New Yorkers with critical services in their fight against poverty each year. Since 1972, Met Council has been a defender and advocate for New Yorkers in need and has raised awareness around the growing problem of Jewish poverty. Learn more at www.metcouncil.org.