Connect with us

National News

Jeffrey Epstein’s Butler Claims Bill Gates was Guest at Paris Apt; FBI Expands Probe into Prince Andrew

Published

on

The butler who managed Jeffrey Epstein’s posh Paris pad claims he waited on a rotation of famous faces including Prince Andrew, Bill and Melinda Gates, as well as Steve Bannon, meanwhile Breitbart reported the FBI has expanded their probe into Prince Andrew

By: Jared Evan 

The butler, who only identified himself as Gabriel, has come forward about the convicted pedophile’s celebrity guests during his 18-year career working at the $8 million pied-à-terre, France Info reported.

“I served crowned heads, diplomats, businessmen and politicians,” he told the outlet.

Much like his New York residence, Epstein’s Paris apartment included a gym and a massage room – which is confirmed by the intendant and several craftsmen who worked on the design of his home. However, according to some American complainants, it is in the “massage room” New York that Jeffrey Epstein had sexually assaulted them, before paying them several hundred dollars.

“I served crowned heads, diplomats, businessmen and politicians,” says Gabriel. Examples include former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, Prince Andrew – who according to Gabriel would have stayed several nights at Foch Avenue in the absence of Epstein – as well as the couple Bill and Melinda Gates. We also find the trace of the founder of Microsoft in the register of flights Epstein, where it is mentioned that he traveled alone in March 2013, France info reported. 

In other developments in the Epstein case, which has seen far less reporting since his alleged suicide Breitbart reports: Prince Andrew faces the prospect of being more deeply engulfed in the Jeffrey Epstein scandal as the FBI seek to talk to 100 alleged victims of the late American billionaire.

The U.S. law enforcement agency’s investigation has been expanded to identify more alleged human trafficking victims of Epstein, who could provide information on the Queen’s son, the Sunday Times in London wrote.

It has been reported the FBI expects to interview the victims — most of whom were aged between 14 and 15 when allegedly trafficked. This will take place over the next two months and Scotland Yard is ready to help.

Citing unidentified sources from the U.S. Department of Justice, Sunday Times London suggests the FBI are looking to “several” potential victims.

The report cited by Breitbart quotes former head of royal protection at Scotland Yard, Dai Davies, saying a full investigation would be in Prince Andrew’s best interests.

“I would have thought it’s in Prince Andrew’s interests to clear this matter up,” Mr Davies, who headed Prince Andrew’s protection in the late 1990s, told Times.

“Any residue of doubt or innuendo should be cleared up by a clear, unequivocal, structured investigation.”

Scotland Yard had previously held an investigation after one of the women caught up in the scandal, Virginia Giuffre, made allegations against the Duke of York, but that probe was dropped in 2015.

Her allegations, which Andrew strongly denies, were struck from U.S. civil court records in 2015 after a judge said they were “immaterial and impertinent”, as reported by Breitbart 

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement --

Trending

Daily Newsletter

Get all the breaking news delivered right to your inbox as it happens

Sign Up Now!

ONE MONTH FREE

At Your Doorstep

No more hassles running to the newsstand, as each week for a month, you can now sit back, relax and enjoy the Jewish Voice in the comfort of your own home!