There’s no denying that Americans love their coffee. Whether it is in the convenience of their own home, at the work place or on the go, it is their beverage of choice. According to a national survey there’s a reason why the 30 billion dollar coffee industry keeps “perking up sales.” An estimated 83 percent of Americans drink coffee, daily.
With an escalating number of coffee drinkers and a high demand for the best coffee makers around, there’s competition in the coffee making industry. Below are some of the top rated coffee machines that keeps America brewing….
1. Cuisinart Extreme Brew Coffee Maker features re-engineered brewing technology to brew coffee up to 25% faster than your average coffee maker. Fully automatic, 24-hour programmability allows you to enjoy a fresh, hot pot at the precise time you want.
2. Mr. Coffee BVMC-SJX33GT is a best-seller online. It makes great coffee, you get many great features but most of all…choices! You can use paper filters or a permanent metal mesh filter. As a matter of preference you can choose either a glass or thermal carafe.
3. The Melitta 46894 Coffee Maker features a cone filter design for better coffee extraction. With the Melitta 10-Cup Thermal Coffee Maker, in Black/Stainless Steel, you have the options of regular, bold and robust settings for savory coffee. Made of durable stainless steel, the Melitta Thermal Coffee Maker is programmable and has a thermal carafe to keep the coffee hot, as well as an adjustable keep-warm feature so that your coffee stays at the desired temperature.
4. The Hamilton Beach Black Ice 12- Cup 43255R prides itself with being the best automatic drip coffee machines in town! This line uses glass carafes on hot plate warmers that are sleek and appealing in any kitchen. While it has a basic system, coffee enthusiasts boast that it still delivers delicious coffee.
5. DeLonghi DC514T is made for the home where coffee is quite popular. This 14 cup coffee maker uses a glass carafe and a nonstick heater plate to keep the coffee warm after brewing. Having a fresh cup of coffee with this device is inevitable as it doesn’t taste stale once it’s been sitting out. It a freshness indicator, or LEDs that light up every 15 minutes the first hour after you have brewed a pot so you know how long the coffee has been sitting on the warming plate.